Hey guys! Hope you're all doing well?! I been gone for a minute now I'm back with another recipe! So I've been craving Chinese a lot lately and being that the price of a simple Chinese meal in Nigeria is somewhat ridiculous I decided to create my own at home. So here's how I made 'Sweet and Sour Crispy Chicken with Egg Fried Rice'. Enjoy!
1 Large White Onion
1 Large Green Bell Pepper
1 Large Red Bell pepper
Rice Wine Vinegar
Pre - cooked rice
Salt to Taste
1. Prepare Ingredients
2. Chop pineapples, Red peppers and Green peppers
3. Chop onions
4. Cut chicken and seasoning with preferred seasoning, add a dash of oil
5. Beat 2 eggs and drop chicken bits one by one
6. Transfer chicken to corn flour making sour the chicken is completely covered in corn flour
7. leave to the side to fry later.
8 / 9. Heat up oil and fry till golden brown
10. Leave aside for sauce
11. Add onions and peppers to frying pan and gently fry on low heat
12. Time to prepare the sauce, add Brown sugar, Soy Sauce, Rice wine vinegar and water to a bowl and mix and set aside
14. Add your pineapple (with some of its juice) and pre-mixed sauce to your onions and peppers in the frying pan and mix, add your cornflour (note: do not copy me and add the cornflour straight to the sauce instead mix separately with some water and add that to the sauce)
17. Lastly add your chicken and mix well.
Let me see y'all attempts if you try it out! Take care until next time, God bless!