It's about that time again, been MIA for a while but the cooking still continues hehe! This hectic Lagos life doesn't help but here's a quick seafood pasta that you can make in less than 20minutes. Enjoy!
Seafood Mix (or meat of your choice)
Parmesan Cheese (optional)
Half an Onion
1 Clove of Garlic
Red Pepper flakes
1 Seasoning Cube
Fresh Thyme (optional)
1) Boil your pasta for about 10 minutes or just until it starts to become soft, you don’t want it to be too soft though.
2) Add some butter to a pan on medium heat and add in chopped onions and garlic
3) Once the onions have become translucent add the seafood mix, I used a mixture of calamari, squid and prawns already pre-packed which I bought from Goodies. Fry on a low heat and add the seasoning to taste.
5) Turn the heat low and sprinkle some cheddar cheese, this part is optional but I love to add cheddar cheese whilst the pasta is still on the fire to help it melt.
6) Serve, topped with red pepper flakes, Parmesan cheese and fresh thyme!