Wednesday, 23 September 2015

☆.Poetry Corner - The First Time.☆




The first time I fell in love.
The streams of my soul flowed freely,
the walls all came tumbling down,
it was a unison of beating together
there was no need to hide again.


The first time I fell in love.
I basked in the sunshine of completeness
I knew nothing would break this bond
It was he that knew everything
there was just no need to hide again.

The first time I fell in love.
I broke the seal of my stream
and let it all pour out
that one step closer to perfection
just me and him
there was no need to hide again.

The first time I fell in love.
was the first time I did it all.
The first time I fell in love.
was the moment I’d changed for good.
suddenly it was all over,
things I would never ever get back
The first time I fell in love....

was the reason to hide again.


- Folly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...