Friday, 11 November 2016

☆.I ORDERED PERI PERI CHICKEN, I GOT CHICKEN STEW! - Bogobiri House: Restaurant Review .☆


First let me just say how disappointed I am even writing this review, like I am so upset with myself for even wasting my money on a meal that is literally an everyday thing I could literally make with my eyes closed. What even hurts the most is the grammar and bull crap they used in deceiving me on the menu.

I am indeed reviewing my 'meal' I had at Bogobiri House....



Location
9, Maitama Sule Street off Awolowo Road, South-West Ikoyi, Lagos

Website
http://www.bogobiri.com/





What I Got
'Peri Peri Chicken' & Chips - well that's what they wrote on the menu.





Like tell me how is that Peri Peri chicken? This is 'Peri Peri' Chicken and not whatever that excuse of a meal was.




What really just irks me is the way they proper sold the dish on the menu, using words like 'tantalising' and 'crispy' for watered down tomato sauce, even the chicken tasted like it had be left outside for weeks!

Price
'Peri Peri Chicken' & Chips - 3,500

Overall
Not impressed one bit and will definitely not be returning to eat here again! Funniest thing is I even went there on the open mic night and had to pay an extra 500 naira for entry, so basically I spent a total of 4,000 naira on this mess! Oh Lord.....My heart!

Verdict

Rating: 2/10

Go back?

Yes/No/Maybe
No x 100 (just had to add this for extra emphasis) 

Let me know if you've eaten here and your honest opinion.

Till next time...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...