Monday, 28 November 2016

☆SOTW: Maleek Berry- Eko Miami ft. Geko .☆

Well my song of the week is pretty much my E.P of the moment cause I'm pretty much feeling all the songs off Maleek Berry's E.P titled 'Last Daze of Summer' which can be downloaded here.


For the purpose of this post I had to pick one song which was pretty hard! From 'Nuh Let Go' to 'Let Me Know' and the chart topping 'Kontrol' it was difficult.

'Eko Miami' really stood out to me cause it really showed Berry's diversity. We all know Maleek Berry as the superstar producer behind hits such as Wizkid's 'The Matter' & Runtown's 'Lagos To Kampala' but its clear he is establishing himself as an international artist!

P.S Who is Geko tho?! Don't you just love the raspiness of his voice!

Very talented individual I must say. Anyways enough yap and enjoy the song below!




Let me know your thoughts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...